The Daily Beast

Russian model Valeria Lukyanova is an internet sensation in her home country. The Barbie shaped model describes herself as “the most famous Russian woman on the Russian-language Internet.”

Valeria says that she just had her breasts done, everything else was given to her “by nature.” In her YouTube videos, she reveals that she uses opaque lenses to achieve the doll-like wide-eyed look. Oh, and she eats a raw food diet.

Photo: Valeria Lukyanova

How do you feel that people call you a “real-life Barbie”?

Look, to me the Barbie doll looks perfect; it was created as a human idol. When I adopted her image, it felt very positive, at first—I constantly heard compliments from everybody around me. But then I got a lot of insulting comments questioning my intellect. That was painful and bad for my reputation, since I’m a spiritual teacher for many people.

What made you want to become a spiritual teacher?

My out-of-body experiences began when I was a little girl: I could travel outside of my body to other planets and universes. Back then it happened spontaneously and now I can control my trips and travel only when I feel like it. For the last four years, I have been teaching seminars on meditation and out-of-body travel.

Photo: Sebastian Faena

How popular are you as a spiritual leader? And what do you teach at your seminars?

Many people are interested in that topic nowadays; people do not even realize that aliens visit them—they need to be explained certain things. I know only a few professionals of my level who have the skills to communicate with visitors from other civilizations. My experience is very wide. I can travel around the entire world, to the past and to the future. I also share my ideas on dieting with people. If you want to live a long life and stay beautiful, eat vegetables and herbs, eat very small portions—you will have more energy, feel more pure emotions, and that will make you a more creative person.

Photo: Sebastian Faena

Do you feel like your appearance is just as important as the spiritual work you do? How does your appearance help your spiritual work?

Yes, my unusual appearance helps me attract clients to my spiritual practice. I don’t think I would be so popular if I looked ordinary. Every week I get emails from hundreds of fans interested in my spiritual seminars.

Many people are fascinated by your looks. How does that make you feel?

I believe the way I look inspires other people to improve their appearance, eat healthy, and live a more active, creative life. It is very important to eat less, observe nature, live in harmony with your inner world. There is always room for perfection, it just depends on your personal desire.

Photo: Sebastian Faenan

What would people be surprised to know about the real Valeria?

I’m a professional mountain climber. I trek up the Himalayas and live far away from civilization for weeks at a time. I have traveled all over, and I love extreme recreation and adrenaline. I’m not afraid of anything, and I love taking risks. I love the unknown. I observe the flow of energy and bring its vibrations into my work. In my view, you can say it with music better than with words.

Photo: Sebastian Faena

Photo: Valeria Lukyanova

Photo: Valeria Lukyanova

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top