Dear Dr. Young, (and I do understand the context in which I use the word 
doctor!
I can not stress enough how appalled I am at hearing that you have been 
arrested. Tears of sadness run down my face today as I have just learned
this. I called your customer service line and nearly started sobbing to
hear that this was true. They are going to great lengths to destroy your
gift. You saved my life (Cancer-VIN I)and I will be deeply connected to
you and your wife for this. Please know that I and many others see the
truth here. A modern day witch hunt! 

I will continue to spread your 
truth. I don't have a big voice but I will not be silent. Please tell me
if there is anything we can do to help you in this-the battle of our
lives.

Sincerely and Deeply Grateful,
Yvonne Schoff

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top