pH Miracle Protocol to reverse diabetes and related complications
Addition benefits of pH Miracle apart from normalizing blood sugar
A. Nerves
I often fear of how sugar damaging the nerve system of my kidney, eyes, limbs and heart that lead to blindness, amputation. dialysis and heart attack in 10 to 15 years later. In the last three years, before adopting pH Miracle protocol, I took no medications but occasional detoxification with undesirable results. Soon I feel the tingling of my hands and feet, the occasional blurry vision of my eye sights, the slow healing of my wounds, constant hungry pang and longing for carbohydrate. With the help f the new diets, supplement, waters, I begin to experience healing reactions and positive changes within two weeks. But the recovering process takes longer time of heal other parts of the body. It may takes several months to a year.
Apart from normalize blood sugar, I have regain better eyes sights when doctors examine the nerve of my eyes.From the attached pictures, my nerves are normal.
No more tingling at my limbs except occasionally when I have heeling crisis. It is slowly going away.
B. Weight Loss and Visceral Fat (Omron Weighting Machine)
Another benefits is I have loose my body fat to 12.3%, no more "men pregnancy", I can see my six packs of muscle now. My weight is also
drop from 65kg to 59kg. A total loss of 13 kg in six months. My biology age has improved from 42 to 32 years old.
Weight 65Kg ( 2013 Dec) to 59.7 kg (2014 May)
Body age 42 (2013 Dec) to 32 (2014 May)
BMI 21.9 (2013 Dec) to 20.2 (2014 May)
Visceral fat 7 (2013 Dec) to 4 (2014 May)
Muscle 31.1 % (2013 Dec) to 35.7% (2014 May)
Fat 23.9% (2013 Dec) t0 12.4% (2104 May)
Calories 1509 (2013 Dec) to 1478 (2014 May)
Waist size 34 inches (2013 Dec) to 30 inches (2014 May)
Clothing Size Large (2013 Dec) to Medium (2014 May)
I never need to go hungry under pH Miracle protocol. Take lots of alkaline water and foods. A lot of cold pressed sesame oil, flax seed oil, coconut oil and olive oil dily, take real salt, sodium bicarbonate, pHour salts and Himalaya salts. I do little exercises, just rebounding for a few times a week for 10 to 15 minutes.
D. Energy
I regain my memory and less forgetfulness. In the past, I sometimes cannot things. I need to take Gingko to improve my circulation. Now I can remember stuff without Gingko.
Conclusion
pH Miracle protocol is a choice you need to make everyday. If I take acid foods again, it will revert back to previous acidic position. It is only taking two weeks to bring down the blood sugar from 180 mgdl to 100 mgdl. To maintain similar blood sugar, we need to adapt a new dietary habits and proper supplements

Laurence Yap's photo.
Laurence Yap's photo.
Laurence Yap's photo.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top